Friday, February 1, 2013

Blogging Day


This is the day I've stayed away from all other activities to just concentrate on updating my blogs. Blogs you might ask. Why in the world does a person need three blogs - one is more than enough to keep track of?

The first blog "Bonnie's Voice and Piano Place" is where I get to express myself as a musician. There's a part of me that loves to find new ways to teach children. The piano blog is one of the ways to do that. I've also have a passion to create, find and pass on new manipulatives and resources for other teachers. This blog is my way of attempting that. These helpful links and games that are here to supplement students private lessons.



The second blog is one I've had sleeping for a while and people's requests have brought it back. It's called "The Maltese Scrapper". It is for digital scrapbookers. Once again it is another way that enables me to create and pass on to others. At it's first inception the blog averaged 1,500 page hits a day. For you non-scrappers, you would consider this a fancy clip-art gallery. All you have to do is click on the previews and you be given a direct link to the art it contains. All I can say is: "Have Fun"




The last but not least blog is called "Reel2Real Kidz". Once again a blog that gives teachers resources to help them teach and games that lets kids have fun all the while learning about their Heavenly Father. We talk about the Bible story for the week and share pictures of what is happening at church. Although I am no longer a children's pastor I want to keep the blog going until my replacement is found.

So you see there are many sides to me and they all can't be confined by one little blogs.

No comments: