Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Flashcards - Piano Discoveries

I have to revisit this helpful website once again.

Over time I have collected flashcards from other teachers, from books and even made my very own - trying to find a set of all the major topics I wanted my students to drill on. The more time that I spent on the Piano Discoveries website the more I realized that all I needed to find in flashcards was in one place. In the bloggers words:

This is your lucky day! You have just stumbled upon a flashcard goldmine! Print all eight levels for a complete set to challenge your students from year to year. This resource is very easy and affordable to make. Simply print the files on heavy card stock paper and cut along the dotted lines. Easy!




I was so excited when my new printer drum arrived yesterday. I spent the rest of the day printing and cutting in preparation for yesterday's students. Now it's time to close for my voice/piano student who is about to arrive. Just wanted to make sure you gave this site another look.

No comments: