Saturday, August 13, 2011

My Alphabet Memory Cards

I came up with my own alphabet memory game. Yes, there are tons of them out there but these have a unique twist. When I was a scrapbook designer, I was known as the Maltese Scrapper. A dog was part of my designer logo which you see on the WILD CARD below.

At home I have two little Maltese dogs named Ruffles and Louie. My students love them. In fact, some students like to have Ruffles sit on the piano bench during their lesson and their parents like to have them sit in their laps in the waiting area. In my designer years one of my trademarks was to have a picture of Ruffles dressed up to match the theme of whatever kit they were purchasing.

So I combined my old scrapbook designed pictures of Ruffles with the music alphabet you see below. They are available if you'd like to have a copy of them for yourself.




Just click the picture to download. Hope you like them.

No comments: